Sunday, November 16, 2008

So I Fell Off a Cliff...

Okay I really didn't fall off a cliff, however I was very close. I was nodding off..there was dust and nausea involved...guess you had to be there.

On to a lighter subject..I am having a ball. My Roomie is awesome...shout out!... and Kinky's here. Don't judge me that's my buddy Sarah. We will be stuck to each other for life, or until May 2009: poTAYto - poTAHto.

But seriously, it is an absolute honor to be here. A horrible picture of me is gracing all kinds of badges that get me into all kinds of places to meet with all kinds of people. I am told that I will have my Olympic sprint (i.e. nine seconds or so of awesome interview) and I plan to milk it for all it's worth. I had some delectable gelado yesterday, DON'T EAT THE CEVICHE, and some Starbucks, (I know, I know...but it's Starbucks!)

I now know people from multiple countries, some cool students from California who love to hear me say "ya'll," and our Vietnames group members who I also ADORE.

Yes, this is going to be amazing. I am sure my future blogs will prove this.

Que sabor? (So I'm also learning Spanish...)

One more thing, had to do it. If you're looking at this - HEY BABE!!!!

Okay I'm done.

Adios!!!
Kandace - aka Quotist

No comments: