Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quotes!!

· Does anybody need to get Wonged? – Brett
· Idiot Airlines – ...
· It’s ‘biker chic’ – Jessica
· Talk about a sexy class – Alex
· Umm…I’m a go-go dancer – Hansen
· Apec United? – Josie
· Mmm bop (simultaneous head nod) – Brett
· What is this sensation I’m having? – Brett
· No you didn’t – Kandace
· Did you say white bread? – Jessica
· Cocaine’s a no go – Brett
· Hey there’s a hostel, you can kick it old school if you’d like – Ashli
· You could be so tasty, like with paprika – Kandace
· Was he searching for rare cats? – David’s Brother
· Umm…my name is David…I’m from the United States – David
· Put it on big mode…Bobby
· I have UTI, I’m not gonna lie – Sarah
· Sarah’s a poet and didn’t even know it – Kandace
· Damn, Son – Ashli
· Someone put dookie in my nose – David
· Holy shit there are nerds in my bed - Brett

No comments: